Dear Travelers: After about 5 months, in the backdrop of successful control of the pandemic, the Sri Lankan government has planned to open the country to foreign travellers. Therefore, we are happy to announce to you that we are back on track from 1st August 2020.
Sri Lanka has been very successful in controlling the pandemic. No patients have been discovered from the society for the last 35 days. However, the government has issued few guidelines for travellers. As below.
- The travellers should spend Minimum 5 – night in Sri Lanka.
- All travellers should have done a PCR test (test result should be produced at the airport) before boarding Sri Lanka bound flight from their respective country. This test result should be negative for COVID-19, and the test should be no older than 72 hours prior to boarding.
- Upon arrival in Sri Lanka, a PCR test would be conducted at the airport free of charge.
- If travellers do not show the COVID-19 systems, they allow to continue with the Sri Lanka trip as planned.
- If a traveller has a positive result for COVID-19, he or she will be directed to a quarantine centre or the hospital.
- If symptoms are detected, an individual would have to undergo quarantine for 14 to 21 days.
In case, if you have any concern regarding your existing trip to Sri Lanka or change/postpone the travel plan,
kindly contact us at email@example.com.
We will continue to be responsive to all your queries but request you all to keep the patience in this tough time.
Kindly follow all the guidelines shared by WHO, wash hands properly & regularly and avoid mass gathering. Precaution is the only and the best cure to fight this COVID-19.
Stay Fit and Stay Healthy!!