- Trip Outline
Go in search of whales on this southern Sri Lanka whale-watching cruise from Mirissa harbour. After early morning hotel pickup, done a life vest and cruise onto the Indian Ocean aboard a comfortable, 50-foot (15-meter) whale watching cruise, with an expert skipper and crew. Savour a continental breakfast and tea or coffee as you sail to areas frequented by whales. Watch for species such as blue, sperm, killer, humpback and pilot whales in the waters, snap once-in-a-lifetime photos and look out for other marine creatures, including dolphins and sea turtles.
- 100% safe super grade luxury passenger cruiser.
- Licensed by the Government of Sri Lanka.
- You will get one of the most comfortable whale watching cruiser in Mirissa.
- The spacious upper deck, allowing everyone on the upper deck for a wider and deeper view.
- Specially designed for whale watching adventure trips WITH SPACE around for observation. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.
- Morning Tea/Coffee| Breakfast | Bottled water | Fruits & Snacks- all these free onboard.
- We follow international whale watching guidelines & best practices issued by the Whales & Dolphin Conservation in the UK.
- Two licensed captains | six lifeguards with international licenses | one naturalist on board for live commentary.
- Whale sighting rate is 99.9%.
- If you don’t see Whales, You can have the tour next day free.
- Your pick up time to be informed by Phone or on WhatsApp or by email soon after your booking is made.
Book now & pay later
Reserve your tour now and pay when you meet us. Send us the duly filled tour booking form, we will arrange your tour and you can make the payment as you meet us on the first day of the trip.
Best price guaranteed
We guarantee the best price. If you find the same tour package at a cheaper price elsewhere, we do match the price of other tour packages and furthermore add a further 10% discount to it.
No hidden fees and commissions
The price you see on the product pages is the exact same rate that you see in the final stage of the trip booking. There are no hidden fees and taxes such as GST, BTT, service charge, nation-building tax, hotel tax etc.
Activities available on this trip
- 4- to 6-hour morning whale watching boat trip from Mirissa.
- Sail onto the Indian Ocean to spot blue, pilot, sperm and other species of whales.
- Watch for other wildlife such as dolphins, whale sharks and sea turtles.
- Enjoy a light breakfast and morning tea or coffee as you sail.
- Life vests and safety equipment fitted onboard.
- See a collection of hundreds of ancient masks and learn the mask carving.
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking.
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers.
- Pickup and dropoff from more hotels in Mirissa (within a radius of 5km)
- If you need transportation from hotels in Colombo and Bentota please inquire.
- All-inclusive whale watching cruise
- Hotel pick-up from Mirissa (within a radius of 5km).
- Breakfast served onboard
- All government taxes, insurance fee
No details found.
Time : 6:00 am
Meet and greet by seerendipity tour representative at Mirissa harbour or nearby hotel (06.00 am) and drive to Mirissa harbour.
Board the whale watching boat at 0630 am and sett to the sea, the whale watching trip lasts between 3 to 5 hours return transfer.
WHALE WATCHING MIRISSA
The warm Indian Ocean of southern Sri Lanka is the best place to spot a wide variety of whales & dolphins. There are 26 different species of whales and dolphins traversing this region such as Blue whales, Bryde´s whales, Sperm whales, Fin whales, sometimes Killer whales and also includes the well-loved common dolphins, Bottlenose dolphins, Spinner dolphins, Risso’s dolphins and striped dolphins.
The south tip of Sri Lanka is the easiest place to see blue whales in a very short time. And especially Mirissa & Weligama areas are the well-known spotting places of the blue whales in the entire world. Sperm whales, right whales, killer whales, whale sharks, turtles, and kinds of dolphins also spotted in this part of the island all around the year.
After whale watching trip return to hotel, en-route visits,
- Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing