- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Madu River boat trip – 2 hours, You can take a boat tour at Madu River estuary and enjoy the mesmerising riverine forest of Madu. 1 boat can accommodate up to 8 persons. The dense foliated mangrove forest is made of hundreds of thousands of giant mangroves, whose roots spikes from the sea bed and shelter many marine creatures such as water monitor, land monitor, crocodile, snakes, chameleon and a large number of avian fauna species.
Book now & pay later
Reserve your tour now and pay when you meet us. Send us the duly filled tour booking form, we will arrange your tour and you can make the payment as you meet us on the first day of the trip.
- Learn about traditional riverine vegetation
- 2 hours boat trip through the backwaters of the estuary
- Ride through one of the longest tunnels in Asia formed by mangroves
- Witness many marine creatures such as crocodile, monitors and birds
- Enjoy the natural beauty of mangrove forest
- Private tour for just you and your party
- The guide provides navigation and engaging commentary
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible Infants must sit on laps
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity.
- Only your group will participate
- Mangrove forest visit
- Live guide
- 2 hours of a boat trip
- All government taxes
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
No details found.
Time : 8:00 am
Meet and greet by your boat trip organizer upon visiting our boathouse in Balapitiya
Madu River, duration: 2 hours
Madu River is a wetland, near the Smalltown "Balapitiya" along the Colombo Galle highway. This is the point where the Estuary of the Madu River. The river flows through a terrain where it creates a large number of islands, and the ecosystem creates a beautiful wetland. The hotels around provide boat rids through the canals created at a good cost. And there are loads of places to stay, dine and wine.
- Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing