Journey into the mountain-backed interior by private vehicle and take a 4×4 game-spotting drive: looking for the park’s herds of elephants—often seen with young—and water monitor lizards, water buffalo, deer, and leopard. Includes a lunch stop (own expense), entrance fees, and hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Trip Outline
Search for wild elephants and other animals on a private day trip to Sri Lanka’s Udawalawe National Park from the Bentota, Kalutara, Beruwala, Induruwa, or Ahungalle area. Journey into the mountain-backed interior by private vehicle and take a 4×4 game-spotting drive: looking for the park’s herds of elephants—often seen with young—and water monitor lizards, water buffalo, deer, and leopard. Includes a lunch stop (own expense), entrance fees, and hotel pickup and drop-off.
Book now & pay later
Reserve your tour now and pay when you meet us. Send us the duly filled tour booking form, we will arrange your tour and you can make the payment as you meet us on the first day of the trip.
Best Price Guaranteed
We guarantee the best price. If you find the same tour package at a cheaper price elsewhere, we do match the price of other tour packages and furthermore add a further 10% discount to it.
No hidden fees and commissions
The price you see on the product pages is the exact same rate that you see in the final stage of the trip booking. There are no hidden fees and taxes such as GST, BTT, service charge, nation-building tax, hotel tax etc.
- Private full-day Udawalawe National Park day trip from Bentota, Kalutara, Beruwala, Induruwa, or Ahungalle areas
- Venture into central Sri Lanka to Udawalawe, an important haven for wild elephants
- Open-top 4×4 game drive through the forests, marshlands, and plains
- Watch for elephants, sometimes seen in herds, with young, and bathing in the water
- Look for water monitor lizards, water buffalo, leopard, and birds such as eagles and peacocks
- Includes a choice of departure times and entrance fees, with a stop for lunch at own expense
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle, including hotel pickup and drop-off
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation from hotel to national park and back
- English-speaking chauffeur guide
- Bottled water
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Entrance fees
- Jeep hire
No details found.
Time : 6:00 am
BENTOTA / UDAWALAWE / BENTOTA
Early morning drive from your hotel to enter the park at around 6:00am
3-hour Jeep safari at Udawalawe National Park
Depart at 11:00am
•Stop for Lunch at Udawalawe
Return to hotel through the Moonstone Mine
Drop off at your hotel at around 4:30pm
Pickup from your hotel at 7.30am to depart for Udawalawe National Park
Stop for Lunch at Udawalawe
Arrive at 1:30pm for a 3-hour Jeep safari at Udawalawe National Park
Depart at 4:45pm
Return to hotel through the tropical village
Drop off at your hotel at around 8:30pm
- Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing