Visit Sigiriya and Minneriya National Park on a private tour from Colombo
See two of Sri Lanka’s attractions in a day, without transport hassles
Explore Sigiriya with a guide, and see elephants on a Minneriya 4×4 safari
Hotel pickup and drop-off are included for an added convenience
- Trip Outline
Forget public transport or negotiating with cab drivers, and visit two top Sri Lanka sights in one day on this private full-day tour from Colombo. Travel by private vehicle to Minneriya National Park and enjoy a 4×4 safari, during which you might spot elephants and other wildlife. Later, travel to Sigiriya Rock, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and explore the fortress as your guide shares its history.
- Visit Sigiriya and Minneriya National Park on a private tour from Colombo
- See two of Sri Lanka’s attractions in a day, without transport hassles
- Explore Sigiriya with a guide, and see elephants on a Minneriya 4×4 safari
- Hotel pickup and drop-off are included for an added convenience
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity
- Only your group will participate
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entrance tickets
No details found.
Time : 4:30 am
COLOMBO / MINNERIYA / SIGIRIYA / COLOMBO
Meet and greet by Seerendipoity tours representative and drive to Sigiriya and later proceed to Minneriya National park for the 4wheel drive jeep safari
Stop At: Minneriya National Park, Maradankadawala-Habarana-Thirukkondaiadimadu Highway, 50150 Sri Lanka Elephant safari in Minneriya National Park to see hundreds of Elephants gathered together.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At the Ancient City of Sigiriya, Sigiriya Site between the towns of Dambulla and Habarane, Sigiriya 21120 Sri Lanka Climb on to Sigiriya lion rock, Sri Lanka's most visited attraction.
Duration: 3 hours
- Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing